In a moment of danger and need, a moment that calls for connection and organizing, solidarity and creativity, SJAC is here for you.
If you need a centrally located, accessible location to gather in these days of defiance, despair, and determination: check the calendar for open times and contact us. We’ll expedite your requests and try to make it as easy as possible, with money not an object.
- Circles to share feelings of fear, rage, numbness, hope, shame, depression, faith, and whatever else is alive.
- Organizing direct action for resistance and mutual aid during ICE raids
- Cultural events before and/or after marches
- Delegates from various organizations hammering out tactical agreements for collective and autonomous action
- Providing a base for physical/emotional medics during ongoing street actions
- Childcare co-op for parents who don’t want to take their kids to a meeting/march/uprising
- A dry place for prayers and ceremonies of courage and dedication
- An open house for newcomers to movement to hear about all the different kinds of ways they can get involved
- All the brilliant other ideas you may have…
En la lucha,
SJAC coordinating committee